Nu Skin Enterprises is a fast growing US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange. When Nu Skin was founded in 1984, the founders had one major goal. To make people feel young and energetic at any age! With this thought in mind, the anti-aging line of Nu Skin was born.
Continuous innovation led the company to success and it didn't take long until Nu Skin expanded its range of products with food supplements, cosmetics, hair products, oral care products, and more products to nourish the skin. Our products are specifically developed so that you can 'Discover the best you', from the inside out or from outside in.
Nu Skin is a direct selling company that is internationally active in North America, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Pacific region. Through our global network of sales leaders our products find their way to you!
Our sales are done by independent distributors. You will assist and give business support to our distributors and align their work with the company's vision.
You will be part of a team of account managers, you will report to the Sales Manager .
* Monitor and analyze the distributors' sales, progression and commissions and advise them on potential improvements based on the findings
* Promote distributor’s behaviors of business development and expansion, product selling & consumption, leadership development and retention
* Implement actions done by Distributor Support, for Benelux, to support Qualifying Distributors
* Follow up regularly with the distributors, by motivate and support them on their goal setting
* Train the Distributors on the usage of our tools that could lead towards higher efficiency and help them in building their business
* Solve problems and concern in a timely and effective manner
* Building, together with the team, a solid relationship with the core leaders of the market, via events, conference calls, promotions, special recognitions, etc.
* Represent the company during Distributors, Corporate or external events by giving presentations in front of large audiences
* Adapt communications and messages from the company for the different markets in the different languages
* You will replace the other team members on their daily tasks when they are out of the office
* Be active on Facebook, by posting and managing closed Facebook groups.
* Bachelor degree is preferred
* A first experience in customer service is a plus
* Profound written and oral knowledge of French, Dutch and English are required, Italian is a plus
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Good usage of social media tools (mainly Facebook). Knowledge in video and image creation is a plus
* You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
* You are customer oriented with strong communication skills, both verbally and written (FR/NL/EN)
* You are organized, punctual and customer-focused (short deadlines, work under pressure)
* You are able to maintain a positive and uplifting work environment by possessing an enthusiastic and energetic personality
* You have excellent problem-solving skills with an entrepreneurial mindset
* You have good presentation skills
* You are flexible in working hours: willingness to travel and work during weekends (on average one weekend per 6 weeks to attend distributor events)
* Good capacity of adaptation and ability to switch between the different cultures and languages
* You possess strong people management skills, are result driven, pro-active and eager to learn
* You are a team player who also likes to work independently
Application : https://apply.multiposting.fr/jobs/8204/22848127