EY as a global firm has been very involved for several years in large Audit Framework Contracts regarding the performance of audit and audit-related missions. Our Belgian firm is coordinating and managing these Framework Contracts on behalf of the EY network worldwide.
In order to assist in the management of these framework contracts, we would like to expand our coordination team, and are looking for someone who would be in charge of all the administrative aspects related to these contracts.
• Under the supervision of the Project Manager you will:
• Assist with ongoing call for proposals / tenders
• Prepare offers for audit missions (budget, experts, offer)
• Monitor progress against work schedule
• Monitor deadlines and follow-up on the finalization and submission of reports to the client
• Review of the job’s financials on a quarterly basis (budget vs actuals)
• Check on a daily basis the mailbox and treat the emails concerning ongoing missions
• Prepare the invoices on a regular basis and follow up on payment:
- Collect relevant documents from the respective actors;
- Compile the information and draft the billing details according to the contract rules;
- Provide the inter-office billing information when applicable;
- Submit the invoices to the Client.
• Keep the overview and follow-up tools up to date
• Keep a proper filing for each mission (contracts, reports, invoices)
• Assist the other members of the team with administrative tasks as needed.
• A fluent knowledge of French and English is of great importance given the international and multinational environment. Knowledge of any other EU official language would be considered as an asset.
• By preference, you have 1-3 years relevant professional experience in contract management; young graduates are also welcome.
• You are very stress resistant, and able to work constantly under pressure with daily deadlines.
• You have excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• You are rigorous and capable of organizing your work efficiently
• You are proactive and are able to anticipate, propose and implement solutions
• You have a strong capacity to work independently, but good team working abilities
• You are able to juggle different tasks at the same time and to respect deadlines
• You like figures and are able to juggle them easily.
• You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially, word and excel.
• A career with EY is not comparable with any other as, with us, your competencies and your interest in our firm will determine your future. A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits is offered.
• You will work in a young, dynamic and international environment with lots of flexibility.
Interested? Apply via https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gexp01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=DIE0...