EXPAT & CO IS HIRING!
Are you the person we've been looking for? Do you have bags of enthusiasm for the insurance sector? Are you super-organised and do you possess the natural flair to deal with our exceptionally varied and international clientele?
Working with Expat & Co is a little like going abroad every day: the international nature of our business and our made-to-measure products mean that no two days are the same. If you're looking for a workplace that will offer you every opportunity to further develop your skill set and expertise and give you a taste of the expat lifestyle, then we have the job for you.
FULL-TIME CLAIM ADJUSTER
- you will manage medical expense claims from start to finish;
- you will scrutinise and process claim reports and claims;
- you will ensure correct reimbursement of our insured.
- you consciously seek a full-time job;
- you possess a bachelor degree (or similar through experience): do not let the degree request scare you off. If this position was simply made for you then contact us and convince us it should be you;
- you are accurate and precise in your work;
- you love structure and procedures;
- you keep a cool head during busy periods;
- you are solution oriented;
- you are a great communicator, you can both speak and write in a clear and concise manner;
- you are enthusiastic and a flexible team player;
- you are an adept writer and speaker in English, French and Dutch; any additional languages are an asset.
We are offering you:
- option of an IBO contract;
- a fascinating and varied function;
- home and work life are combinable through sliding hours;
- you can count on extralegal benefits (reimbursement of transport, sliding hours, meal cheques, hospitalisation and group insurance).
About your workplace:
- you will be working in a small team that enjoys a familial atmosphere and a professional approach;
- we are an ambitious, dynamic and professional insurance company that is growing fast;
- we can be reached by public transport (bus, train).
If this sounds good to you, then contact us with your resume and letter of application today.
Contact: Sandra Merckx
Sandra [at] expatinsurance.eu