Nu Skin Enterprises is a fast growing US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
When Nu Skin was founded in 1984, the founders had one major goal. To make people feel young and energetic at any age! With this thought in mind, the anti-aging line of Nu Skin was born. Continuous innovation led the company to success and it didn't take long until Nu Skin expanded its range of products with food supplements, cosmetics, hair products, oral care products, and more products to nourish the skin. Our products are specifically developed so that you can 'Discover the best you', from the inside out or from outside in. Nu Skin is a direct selling company that is internationally active in North America, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Pacific region. Through our global network of sales leaders our products find their way to you!
You will be part of the EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis team.
In this role you will report to the FP&A Manager.
* Act as the primary FP&A support for the EMEA Sales and Marketing departments
* Play a key role in the annual EMEA budgeting process and the quarterly EMEA forecasting process with regards to sales and gross margins
* Perform analysis of and report on monthly financial sales and margins
* Develop, track and analyze key performance indicators
* Work with the Sales and Marketing departments to assess the ROI of promotions and other commercial initiatives, to evaluate the success post-implementation and to make recommendations for future initiatives
* Be the regional power user of our operational data analytics tool (MicroStrategy),
* Develop dashboards and reports for business stakeholders
* Assist in the preparation of presentations to the Management Team
* Prepare ad-hoc analyses, modelling and decision support as needed
* Assist or drive projects as identified
*A Master degree in Economics or Finance is required
*Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience
*Experience in commercial analysis (ROI, gross margins and sales analysis) will be considered as a plus
*You have a good knowledge of statistical techniques (regression, significance tests, confidence intervals, …)
*Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, any other European language will be considered as a plus
*Advanced MS Excel skills
*SQL, SAP, MicroStrategy knowledge is a plus
*You possess strong analytical skills and are familiar with statistical techniques
*You are able to draw conclusions from complex data
*You are able to present complex data in an organized and comprehensive manner
*You are able to work under time pressure
*You are business minded
*You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
*You take initiative and are able to work independently
• A challenging opportunity in a dynamic and growing international company with a good work/life balance
• An attractive compensation package with financial and non-financial benefits