Who are we?
At The Oval Office we make people experience brands.
Our digital department believes in creative work that customers choose consciously, discuss and add value to. We believe in innovation, best practices and technology to make brands more relevant in todays digital world.
With an ever growing shift towards digital experiences we’re looking to give students the opportunity to help them grow, while at the same time help The Oval Office grow their digital offering.
What will you do?
Whenever possible you try to work in a component based way to maximise the reuse of your code and minimize the number of duplicated functionality in your template files.
This is who you are
* You're highly creative with minimalistic designs and UX;
* You're familiar with browser / email testing and debugging;
* Optionally you have experience with responsive webdesign, Git, …;
* You are a team player with a can-do mentality who doesn't mind a challenge;
* You are analytical & organized yet pragmatic & 'lazy smart’;
* You always try to look at things from an end user's perspective when trying to find a solution to a problem;
* You are a fast learner who picks things up on the go;
* You speak/write English as a second language fluently;