Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality. Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 7000 employees in 68 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,5 billion in 2015. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
As part of the Group Marketing Services, as a Trainee you will provide support in the implementation of the internal communication strategy, tools and programs.
You will assist the Group Internal Communication Manager in implementing effective communication plans, increasing employee engagement and nurture and maintain the Puratos internal culture.
A specific project can be identified as a theme for thesis development.
2. Major areas of responsibilities and key tasks
List the major areas covered by the internship. Describe per area of responsibility the KEY tasks to make internship expectations clear in each major area of responsibility
- Assist preparing presentations, invitations in English - sometimes French & Dutch;
- Provide support with the updating the internal communication plan;
- Support in the internal social media activity
- Assist in coordinating the graphic design and layout elements of our communication materials with our internal design team;
- Support in the organization of internal and external events;
- Support in the coordination of the creation or the internal magazine.
List the Core Competencies
-You are known as a well-organized problem solver and multi-tasker;
- You are able to work both individually and as a team player;
- You are familiar with Word and PowerPoint;
- You have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with attention to detail;
- You are able to translate concepts and ideas visually
- You are able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of English is a must, French and or Dutch is a plus.
Education and work experience
- Ongoing Master Degree in Communications, PR or journalism with strong interest in marketing and/or people matters.
Period & duration: Internship of min. 6 months – a longer period is possible as from Jan 2018.
See Puratos.be > Jobs > search marketing