Avanade is the first worldwide consulting company implementing Microsoft technologies with more than 29.000 digitally connected people across 27 countries. Avanade delivers innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences through the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions realizing results for our clients and their customers. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
In order to assist our HR Team in the first half of 2017, we are looking for an HR Assistant Intern (m/v)
Working for Avanade Belgium, you will support th HR Lead in her daily operations. Your focus will be on the administrative part in the HR department, helping the HR Team in their responsibilities and your local colleagues in finding answers to all their HR questions.
Your scope of activities covers (non-exhaustive list) :
• On-boarding logistics :
• contacting future joiners to update their files and prepare for their arrival
• Welcoming the new arrivals
• coordinating with the fleet for all car-related actions
• preparing documents for insurances, AMEX, etc…
• Follow-up HR Administration & Benefits
• Update overtime file & vacation tool
• Prepare documents for option plan, collective agreements, …
• Illness follow-up
• HR Ad hoc Request
• Help answer HR Related questions or send out to the person in charge
• Be a single point of contact in absence of HR Lead
• You are a student in HR or Personnel Administration
• You know how to multitask, so flexibility is one of your forte’s
• We aim for a well-organized, autonomous and detail-oriented colleague
• Good communication skills and a service-oriented attitude are key as well
• You speak fluent Dutch, with a high level of English. If you speak French as well, we’d be delighted.
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
We consider this role as an excellent occasion to discover the different aspects of HR and how an international company works.
Already interested? Contact us!