What does the internship involve?
The Customer Care Agent is a customer facing role, focused on process excellence within order acquisition and order processing systems whose purpose is to:
• Ensure that customers’ needs are understood
• Ensure that the product is delivered in accordance with customer requirements
• Ensure efficient and effective capture and processing of customer orders
• Deliver excellent customer service
You will work closely with the Customer Collaboration Manager and Sales to define customer needs, with Demand planning, Inventory and 3PL manager to ensure orders are full filled. With our DMO- and SaFiCo teams to resolve and root cause issues that are preventing the smooth flow of orders within the systems. You are a key contributor to ensuring customer satisfaction.
The Customer Care Agent reports to the Customer Service & Customer Collaboration Manager.
• Treat customer complaints in an effective way, ensure thorough follow up of returns and refusals and proactively search the most adequate solution for the customer
• Expert knowledge of customer e.g. Order patterns, preferences
• VMI (vendor managed inventory) order management
• Phone acquisition order management
• Management of semi automated and manual order acquisition
• Manipulation of orders to maximize efficiency of delivery
• Dealing with the issues arising from non-availability of stock
• Resolving reasons for blocked orders with the customer
Are you someone who:
• Has a Bachelor (eg logistics, administration, international commerce)
• Has 1-2 years customer service experience
• Has a strong eye for detail and are able to see connections in data
• Has a very good planning & organisation skills and can manage deadlines
• Is able to interact with different people and parties in a professional way
• Is highly customer-focused with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Is result-driven and enthusiastic
• Is a team player
• Is IT literate (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Is bilingual (Dutch & French) with good knowledge of English
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you!
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Every day, worldwide, people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1,400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
By uploading your CV, for the aforementioned vacancy, you will automatically apply for the Next Interns Day on the 23rd of November, 2017. During this day the selection for this internship will take place. The deadline for the uploading of your CVs is the 6th of September, 2017 (18:00h) and we will invite a maximum of 30 students for this event. For more information about this day please click on the following link: PepsiCo Next Interns Day
After considering your application, we will send you a response with a link to complete your application with a short video interview. You will have 5 days to complete and submit this interview. For questions regarding the Next Interns Day or our internship vacancies, please contact Celine Verheij (+31(0)30-247 3811 or firstname.lastname@example.org). After the 10th of November we’ll let you know if you are invited for the Next Interns Day.