Are you looking for new opportunities within IT as an intern? Apply now!
What does the role involve?
Within PepsiCo IT, Application Management Services (AMS) team maintains and support applications in the following areas;
• Commercial, marketing and digital
• Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal and R&D
• Supply chain and manufacturing.
As an intern, you will play an active role within the AMS WE team.
The AMS team ensures applications are managed through the operational IT processes regarding incident, problem, Change, configuration management. Furthermore, the team maintains applications, search opportunities to stabilize applications in the total application portfolio in close relationship with suppliers and other IT stakeholders. The AMS team is a key stakeholder in projects which bring new capabilities to our business partners as the AMS team needs to ensure support of a new or changes service (application).
We are looking for two interns that focus on:
1.Service Transistion acceleration
• Keeps up and contributes (accelerates) to ESSA task force
• Proposes improvement points to the current level to be able to bring it to the next level (execution of a SWOT analysis)
• Takes the Service Transistion lead role within projects (projects we execute or for which we will be the nominated service owner
- Play active role in Service Transistion:
- Service Design & build, Knowledge Articles, incident, configuration management
- Support documentation: application technical support information, application architecture, Recovery documentation
- Operational readiness validation
• Translation of process into concrete (pragmatic) approach and deliverables for AMS
• Trains the AMS service owners
2) Operational excellence
• Leads weekly status team meets to assure SLA adherence (incident mgt), execution of pro active resolution (problem mgt) and timely follow up on service request mgt (on going operational execution follow up)
• Joins problem and ORB meetings to understand current level of problem mgt execution within WE
• Conducts SWOT analysis on these ITIL process application by the team(s) and the organization (capabilities) itself.
• Defines and builds operational excellence KPI’s for AMS leads to enable better steering & decision taking by leads.
Who are we looking for?
You are someone who:
• Has a bachelor or master degree ( preferably Business IT Management or similar)
• Has a strong affinity with Information Technology
• Is independent, proactive and a problem Solver
• Is a responsible team player with hands on approach
• Is fluent in Dutch and English (more is a plus!)
• Has good communication as well as social skills
What do we offer you?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best!
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you!
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Every day, worldwide, people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1,400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
By uploading your CV, for the aforementioned vacancy, you will automatically apply for the Next Interns Day on the 23rd of November, 2017. During this day the selection for this internship will take place. The deadline for the uploading of your CVs is the 6th of September, 2017 (18:00h) and we will invite a maximum of 30 students for this event. For more information about this day please click on the following link: PepsiCo Next Interns Day
After considering your application, we will send you a response with a link to complete your application with a short video interview. You will have 5 days to complete and submit this interview. For questions regarding the Next Interns Day or our internship vacancies, please contact Celine Verheij (+31(0)30-247 3811 or email@example.com). After the 10th of November we’ll let you know if you are invited for the Next Interns Day.