The Santa Fe Group is a leader in Global Mobility Solutions offering Visa & Immigration Services (e.g. Work Permit, Residence Permit, Business Visa), Relocation Services (e.g. Home Search, School Search, Bank Account Opening) and Household goods moving services from or to Belgium. We provide these services to employees of international companies and
organizations who send their employees on an (expat) assignment.
The Santa Fe Group has more than 100 offices in 54 countries. In Belgium the Santa Fe office is based in Kortenberg, near Brussels.
At Santa Fe, we are devoted to making every customer experience exceptional, across our entire range of services. Our focus on the customer is how we have developed a world-renowned reputation for unsurpassed customer service and quality. We truly listen to our customers and shape our services to meet their unique needs.
Our Mission, Vision and Values are all driven by what our customers have to say.
Our Mission: We make it easy
Our Vision: Deliver sustainable value through innovation
Our Values: Quality, efficiency, people, safety, respect and ethics
Next to working on your case study (if applicable), you will provide administrative support to the team of immigration and relocation consultants.
• Pro-active communication, phone-calls, e-mails to customers and suppliers
• Enter new initiations into our system according to KPI requirements
• Pro-active follow up on progress of filling out KPI data into our system
• Work as part of our team (and possibly individually) on day-to- day incoming jobs for our international clients
• Administration on relocation and immigration files
• Work on creating / amending process flows for service delivery
• Work on creating / amending internal training material
Desired Skills & Experience
• Proficiency in written and spoken Dutch, French and English
• Proficient computer skills in Office365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills; versatile, attention to details and well organized with a consistent focus on quality and a passion for customers
• Interest in people with different cultural backgrounds
• Service minded
• Strong attention to detail and follow up
If this role sounds like you, please forward your English resume together with English cover letter by e-mail to Petra Boddé (Relocation Manager) email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Santa Fe Relocation Services NV
Jan Baptist Vinkstraat 9
Internship experience from Fleur Krimpenfort (intern from January 2016 till May 2016 and now relocation consultant at Santa Fe Relocation Services the Netherlands): “If you are looking for an international working experience, you should definitely apply for this internship! Santa Fe Relocation Services is a very open company with an informal and welcoming atmosphere. Due to this internship I know in what field I would like to work after
Internship experience from Masaki Bruijs (intern from September 2016 till January 2017 and now part-time Immigration Consultant at Santa Fe Relocation Services the Netherlands): “My internship at Santa Fe was the perfect combination between the private and public sector of the global mobility work field. The international service environment at Santa Fe, taught me how to multitask and work in an interdisciplinary area. This all, in combination with friendly and helpful colleagues, made my internship at Santa Fe an unforgettable and educational experience.