Our Brussels office employs 60 lawyers and 40 support staff.
Our Brussels office is seeking an Accountant trainee.
You will contribute to the efficient workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
• Accounts Receivable: Including processing invoices, booking bank statements, collection.
• Accounts Payable: Treatment of incoming invoices and costs
• Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks
• Assist the VAT preparation
• Administrative support
• Assist with Special projects as required
A self-reliant person and a team player who likes to work in a pro-active environment.
Communicative, entrepreneurial, flexible and creative.
Skills and experience
• Excellent command of Dutch
• Good command of French and English.
• Strong MS Office skills
A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and challenging environment where you will be able to add real value and benefit from on-the-job training.
Attn. Yana Kornaraki
Chaussée de La Hulpe, 120