Mindshare is looking for a Junior Data Analyst/Developer (M/F) who recently finished his/her studies to join the Business Planning team.
The Business Planning team is the gray matter of the company, diving into useful insights around the clients’ businesses and markets. The team delivers analytical and strategic expertise to our clients, but also to the other three disciplines within Mindshare - Client Leadership, Invention and The Exchange - and to the market in general. In this group Strategists and Researchers interweave deep consumer understanding and communications planning with real-time business data-streams to define business opportunities, marketing challenges and develop a "go to market" strategy.
You will develop a broad experience with data storage, data crunching, data manipulation and tool development.
Your role implies to :
• Understand business requirements and translate those into technical components as building blocks of the to-be solution
• Gain in depth knowledge of dedicated analytic tools
• Analyse data by using data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation techniques
• Build analytic and visualisation tools taking into consideration technical possibilities and users’ needs
• Provide analytical support to operational teams
• Create and maintain software documentation
• You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related field
• You are passionate about data and new technologies
• Ability to write SQL code, extract data and generate queries/reports without guidance, integrating data when necessary between different data sources
• A good knowledge of programming knowledge in either VBA, Python, Java, C++
• Knowledge of following data science and visualisation tools is a plus: R, SPSS, Tableau Software
• Ability to collaborate with partners and drive projects end to end
• Ability to work autonomously
• Exhibits creative thinking skills
• Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
• Team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Have good communication skills in Dutch or French and English