The Marketing Automation and Web Coordinator will play a hands-on, critical role in assembling and executing marketing automation campaigns for TOMRA Sorting Food. Her/his knowledge of Hubspot, as proven through experience, will enable her/him to conceptualize, set up, deliver and report on demand generation and email marketing programs. Next to that the candidate will be responsible for updates to the website in different languages and manage SEO projects. All of this for guaranteeing an optimal website experience and conversion of visits.
• Manage Marketing Automation software (Hubspot) as core administrator
• Develop buyer personas and build and execute marketing campaigns
• Track performance of campaigns and offer optimization suggestions
• Monitor industry content for repurposing
• CRM (Salesforce.com) integration, linkage and administration
• Create global and local lead nurture programs and lead to revenue models
• Aid in database administration, ensuring database stays clean and up to date
• Content management of the website for TOMRA Sorting Food in Sitecore by doing daily updates on news, articles, pictures, video, jobs, etc…
• Follow-up translation projects for the website on a technical and content level. Validation, optimization and launching.
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) projects coordination by themselves and in coordination with third parties.
• Develop a SEA strategy for TOMRA Sorting Food
• Monitor and analyze website performance, through Google Analytics & MOZ and pro-actively share ideas for improvement
• Be part of a global virtual website team
• Manage digital sales tools for TOMRA Sorting Food
• Passionate about Marketing and Technology
• A working experience knowledge of Hubspot is essential.
Experience with Sitecore is a plus.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Higher degree (Bachelor in Marketing, Web, Multimedia or similar)
• Experience with customer focused direct marketing, email marketing, and/or database marketing
• Proven ability to manage multiple campaigns at the same time whilst paying strict attention to detail
• Experience with web marketing and SEO
• Ability to interface effectively with different stakeholders
• Dynamic, eager to learn and test new things
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent
• High level of initiative, ability to work well in a team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
• Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is flexible/adaptable
• Fluent in Dutch and English (a good knowledge of French is a plus)
TOMRA offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization.
We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development. We offer a market competitive salary package.
Challenged? Please send your resume to TSS-Jobs.email@example.com.