Mobile Technical Team Lead
Flow Pilots keeps climbing to higher altitudes and we are looking for a mobile technical team lead to join our crew.
Flow Pilots creates high-quality digital solutions for enterprise customers such as AXA, Crowdbeamer, BNP Paribas, Mylène, EY. You’ll be part of an amazing team of consultants, designers and developers; all focused on creating amazing digital solutions for our customers. We crave your knowledge and experience, but you’ll also learn from the best. As a mobile technical teamlead you’ll help your team make sure that the software we deliver looks smashing, works like a charm and makes us proud!
What we are looking for
1. You have at least a bachelor degree in software engineering
2. You have worked for a significant amount of time (at least 1 year) on a project
3. You have already 3 years of relevant work experience
4. Some experience with scrum, agile, leading a team is a plus but can be learned
5. You are eager to grow and learn
What we ask of you
1. You are responsible for the technical quality
• Collaborate between design and development to make sure that the designs are within the realm of (practical) feasibility.
• Respond to questions from sales and project management during the sales phase to estimate the complexity of a project or development.
2. Communication with the customer and internal
• You are the inbetween for all technical questions. The developers and customer (developers, testers, business) will come to you as their SPOC and rely on your expertise and global knowledge about the application.
• You attend and organise and follow up technical meetings, you check the requirements, clear out the uncertainties and missing links with the analyst, you technically prepare the upcoming sprints for your team.
• You follow up the current sprint, make sure that all issues have the correct status and check with the developer when you see a delay.
• You help the team by doing code reviews
3. Deliver what you promise
• Collaborate with the project manager and analyst, who are in charge of the project, to manage the backlog and sprint planning
• Will notify the PM if something goes wrong or something takes longer (or shorter) than expected. There's no sweeping things under the rug.
• Use our tools rigorously (Atlassian stack) to track project status and report back to the team
• Take on assignments outside of you comfort zone.
• Read and learn to stay on top of technological evolutions.
• Report back to the team what you've learned and how it can benefit our customers.
We are based in the centre of Antwerp
From the 10th floor of the President Building (300m from Antwerp Central Station) you have a magnificent view over the city. Antwerp is a hub of activity for startups, large corporates and innovative government.
But if you’re not from around, Flow Pilots has a flexible work policy where the result of your work is more important than the time and location where it’s done. We won’t send you to the centre of Brussels every day for six months. You’ll work at home when you want, at the office/customer when needed and at the beach when possible. Some of the current crew live in Oudenaarde, Ghent, Beerse, Geel or Brussels and combine a job at Flow Pilots with a happy family life.
What we offer
We offer a full and competitive salary package.
Sounds too good to be true
It does, doesn’t it? But don’t take our word for it: go to the team page and contact anyone of our crew to ask them about life at Flow Pilots.
Feel like joining us?
If you want to join the team, drop us your resume and a piece of code you're proud of. Or you can pop by for a coffee and chat about RFC 2324.