The Sales support team is part of the new Belux Sales Operations organization within Field Sales.
The main mission of the Sales Support Administrator is to provide optimal support to sales representatives and deal with customers/prospects inquiries in order to contribute to good customer relationships and enable the field sales team to spend more time on sales activities.
- Provide the best is class administrative support to Sales representatives by creating and maintaining Account & Equipment data in CRM system 360 Connect.
- Handle & Coordinate with the Planning team ( LDZ) all Equipment Customers inquiries such as new placement, moving, removing & delivery status.
- Control, Coordinate & follow up Equipment & CMA contracts to ensure on time sign off compliancy process, guarantee contract traceability & agreement execution.
- Coordinate and resolve Billing complaints in cooperation with Dispute and Collections teams.
- The Sales Support Admin must also demonstrate attention to detail so that they enter customers' ( internal or external) requests accurately and issue clear instructions to other departments.
- Sales support Admin must have good interpersonal skills to deal with customers and collaborate with other SSA colleagues as well as other departments in the company, such as EC Planning, Field Sales, Technical Team, Finance and Contact Center teams.
- The job requires also excellent customer service and Commercial skills to deal politely and effectively with customers’ inquiries or complaints.
Diploma : Bachelor or Master
Language skills : bilingual Dutch / French
How to apply ? Send your resume email@example.com