A premier anti-aging company committed to providing quality skin care and nutrition products.
The SEO Specialist joins the newly created Reputation team for Europe Middle East Africa (EMEA) and reports directly to the Reputation Manager. He/she is responsible for monitoring and improving the exposure of our brand in SERP in order to protect and build Nu Skin’s reputation through the EMEA region.
This includes execution of strategies & tactics in the following (and not limited) SEO areas: Domains, On-Page, External, Local, Mobile, Social. The SEO specialist must also have a strong technical understanding of online technologies and processes, including Online Content Publishing, analytics and broader social media trends.
* Evangelization, collaboration & training: You stay up-to-date with the latest trends in SEO and continuously follow up the latest changes of search engines indexation. You represent the voice of SEO within the EMEA organization. You collaborate with Global partners. You share insights, build training and provide guidelines to all relevant EMEA stakeholders on SEO best practices and activities.
* On-page SEO: You perform audits of existing platforms to leverage them, identifying issues and opportunities to improve search engine ranking. You follow up on recommended technical enhancements (sitemaps, html markups…) with Global and EMEA Digital/IT departments.
* Keywords optimization: You manage and conduct keyword research, using SEO tools, to find opportunities to expand Nu Skin’s reach in search engines. You collaborate with content, product, local marketing and external contributors to create high-quality content around relevant terms.
* Link building: You manage link building strategy working with internal and external partners to improve the number and quality of backlinks pointing to Nu Skin properties.
* Local & other external SEO: You develop local SEO activities in identified EMEA markets to develop local directories and influence social ranking together with local marketing. You work with vendors to manage additional external SEO activities.
* Domains: You develop and coordinate processes for registration -and management of EMEA domains.
* Reporting: You analyze, evaluate and report back to management on implemented SEO strategies and tactics. You set up alerts to monitor sentiment across SERP throughout EMEA markets creating visibility on the results of your SEO efforts and impact on overall reputation.
* 3+ years of experience with SEO, Search Reputation or Search Marketing
* Passion for Google algorithm, other major EMEA search engines and key EMEA social media
* Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
* Experience working in a multilingual environment is a strong asset
* Experience with enterprise SEO tools such as SEO monitor and Brightedge is a plus
* Knowledge of CMS such as Adobe Experience Manager • Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
* Excellent English, command of other EMEA languages is a plus
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Team player who values collaboration cross-departments
* Organized, results driven and pro-active