Being part of the Big Four, EY – like other corporations – is on the verge of becoming a more innovative and even more entrepreneurial company. This is essential in order to develop new business models, based on technology, and to stay ahead of potential competition and startups.
The Corporate Innovation team advocates to a culture where entrepreneurship is stimulated and is pushing for more bottom-up innovation with a dedicated program.
As a member of the innovation team, you will get the chance to take part in the complete innovation cycle (from idea, to concept, to MVP, to finished product or service). You will work in a startup-like environment, with short communication lines and in a small team.
We are looking for someone who can challenge the technical standards of the team. Constant feedback, discussions on architecture, programming style and practices will be highly valued.
Your challenges and responsibilities
• Full stack developer of innovative applications, platforms and/or frameworks, built to enhance productiveness and effectiveness at EY work environment;
• Able to defend technical concepts including software architecture and database choice;
• Able to work in an Agile development environment and to follow the lean startup methodology.
This is you
• Proven ability to write software (e.g., having a professional bachelor in informatics or related field or practical experience);
• Having had one first professional experience is a plus;
• Experience with open source projects is a plus;
• Frontend experience with HTML5 and CSS is valued;
• Experience in clean code, extreme programming and test-driven development is a plus;
• Ability to operate autonomously in a startup-like environment;
• Collaborative, solution-driven, team-oriented mindset.
• A challenging and interesting career in a fast-moving, international setting;
• Opportunity for personal and professional development;
• Contract with a competitive remuneration package;
• Freedom and flexibility to execute your role in the way you work best.