Nu Skin Enterprises is a US based company, quoted on the New York Stock Exchange.
At Nu Skin Enterprises we are in business to be a force for good throughout the world. We accomplish this by creating and selling exceptional personal care products and nutritional supplements, providing rewarding direct sales business opportunities and supporting distributors, shareholders, consumers and employees in ways that improve their quality of life.
We offer a positive, uplifting work environment in which each person is supported in fulfilling their potential. We are a dynamic, international company with a rich diversity of cultures and nationalities represented in our staff.
Nu Skin EMEA is searching for a Senior Product Manager Body and Men who is passionate about skin loving products. The Product Manager is responsible for managing a product range throughout the lifecycle from a clear vision, plan and execution in support of strategic and operational objectives.
* Take ownership for every aspect related to the product from idea generation, to operational execution, reporting and follow ups.
* Be a force of proposition when it comes to driving and developing the business and the KPI’s of the product (Revenues, Margins, Market shares etc)
* Analysis and reporting:
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specific research needed to obtain market information (market data, trends, customer behavior, etc.)
- Analyse products portfolio: maintain sales performance dashboard, collect insight from Corporate and Regional European Marketing teams, analyse results of new launches and promotions
- Evaluate campaigns against target KPIs and shares learnings with category manager
- Generate new ideas and propose portfolio enhancements, customer experience
* Implement portfolio enhancements and campaign:
- Develop product positioning strategies, pricing and product stories.
- Translate the product strategy in a communication plan
- Execute new product launches, campaigns and product discontinuations
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Create packaging materials for new product launches and coordinate regular product packaging updates
- Ensure on-time delivery of products, line extension and packaging projects against company calendars
- Be the ambassador of your brand
* Support the Category Manager in the day to day operations to achieve the strategic objectives of the Category
* Build internal and external relationships
* Master degree in Marketing, Business Management, Economics or in another relevant field
* 3+ years working experience in product management
* Prior skin care experience is a plus
* Entrepreneurial Like to take initiative and demonstrates leadership capability
* Flexible and able to manage several projects simultaneously with a sense of priorities
* Able to work cross-functionally at all levels
* Has demonstrated leadership capability
* You are organized, have an analytical and problem-solving mindset
* Excellent knowledge in office pack (Excel, Word and PowerPoint champion)
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player and eager to work in an international environment
* Fluent in English (both written and spoken)