Tasks and responsibilities
• Leading and/or being part of implementation and support projects
• You can analyse business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
• You challenge our customer’s as is HR/Talent business processes
• You support clients in defining, redesigning and documenting business processes
• Design solutions and estimate efforts to solve identified gaps, prioritise gaps and design the implementation plan (pilot, phased, big-bang approach)
• Build prototypes : implement the solution and test environment
• Define the testing approach, development of test scripts, execution of test scripts, gaps recording and resolution
• Finalise configuration : migrate solution to productive environment, perform data migration activities, perform cut over activities
• Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
• Participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
• Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe and APAC affiliates (Thailand & Indonesia)
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Interest in implementing software solutions for Talent Management
• Good techno-functional knowledge of cloud software solutions for Talent Management
• Experience in HR Process Optimisation and Design
• Expertise in SuccessFactors is an added value
• Experience in project management is required or added value
• Strong functional understanding of the HR Domain
• Professional and committed to deliver customer satisfaction in challenging environments
• Professional presentation and communication skills (both written & oral)
• Language skills : English, Dutch, French (ideally 2 out of 3 need to be fluent)
• Dynamic team player with strong commitment to accomplish tasks and goals
• Ambitious, driven, self-motivated, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
• Take initiative, exercise sound judgment and result-oriented
• Strong analytical and persuasive skills
• Customer oriented and flexible
• Desire to learn and grow quickly
Emeritis offers a wide range of fringe benefits and opportunities for career growth.
• Realistic growth opportunities into either technical practices or business consulting environment
• Attractive remuneration package including a company car, fuel card, laptop, insurances, etc...
• Stimulating and collaborative working environment
• International business environment (offices in Belgium, Thailand & Indonesia)
• Internal knowledge transfer, training and coaching by our dynamic team of consultants and experts to enhance your competency
• Wide variety of exciting local and international projects
How to apply ?
We are excited to know more about you so apply now and we will be in touch soon!
Interested in making the difference ?
Please contact our Recruitment Specialist – Petra Verlaak:
e-mail : email@example.com
call : 0472/46.55.71 or 03/240.10.60