Planet Expat provides career-boosting paid internships in some of the most innovative and dynamic Start-ups in Latin America, Europe and the USA.
We are currently hiring for the company below:
"We are a fast-growing e-commerce platform that focuses on serving unsatisfied niches by offering products that are not commercialized in Chile. Our company was founded in December 2013 by two former Groupon employees, a http://forum.el-wlid.com/f87.html serial entrepreneur and former banker. Our web portal allows users to buy thousands of products from major online stores worldwide.
We have developed a methodology to scale both sides of the equation (demand and supply). We integrate suppliers into our system so we can sell their products on multiple channels. Over the course of our first 2.5 years of activity, we have closed over 5,000 sales, generating USD 700,000 in revenues. We have signed a seller and back office contract with MercadoLibre, the largest e-commerce player in Latin America.
The company is looking for a resourceful and dynamic trainee to generate partnerships with US-based providers and to maintain, optimize and develop the relationship with current suppliers. You will join the team based in Las Condes (one of the http://forum.el-wlid.com/f9.html nicest, central areas of Santiago de Chile), and report directly to the founders of the company.
• Partnerships Development:
o Develop new partnerships with US providers to widen the offer of products.
o Develop new partnerships with logistics providers.
o Develop commercial strategies to boost sales.
o Full ownership of the coordination with suppliers.
o Maintain an excellent relationship with current partners.
o Optimize logistics
o Improve/streamline workflows
o Define protocols
o Improve product tracking process/system
• Santiago, Chile
• Starting date: August 2016
• Duration: 6-12 months
• Planet Expat is managing the recruiting process. Please note Planet Expat is a placement agency. This opportunity is not at Planet Expat but at one of our hiring companies.
• Please apply at www.planetexpat.org and mention the reference: 160618
• Only applications received through the Planet Expat website will be considered (http://planetexpat.org/apply-form/)
• To be discussed - approximately 500 USD/month
• Can lead to a permanent position
Required profile and skills:
• Student/recent graduate in Engineering or Business. Having a specialization or previous experience in Supply Chain/Project Management would be a plus
• Fluent in English
• Fluency in Spanish would be a plus
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Knowledge in Agile Project Management would be a plus
• Ability to build great commercial relationships
• Persistent and organized
• Previous experience/knowledge in online marketing or sales is a plus
• Strategic mindset
Application : http://apply.multiposting.fr/jobs/8204/14499629