EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
In order to reinforce our IT helpdesk team in Diegem, we are currently looking for a Telephony Support Assistant.
Your tasks & responsibilities
The follow-up and support of mobile telephony IT services:
- Keep databases updated
- Maintain the inventory of company phones
- Arrange subscriptions
- Offer trainings on the use of company phones
- Prepare reports on company phone services and data consumption (ex. roaming)
- Contacts with suppliers
- Provide explanations regarding suppliers contracts
- You have 2-3 years of experience within an administrative position and a strong interest in mobile telephony.
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You are meticulous and have excellent administrative skills
- You own excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch/French (written and oral) + English (basic)
- You are a quick learner & interested in the progress of IT
- A challenging experience within an international leading firm
- Room for learning, development of technical / personal skills and career evolution
- An indefinite duration contract with a competitive remuneration package