You support the account managers and participate to all the daily activities of the team.
• You give support in translating brand management to media strategies and in defining the most optimal media recommendations.
• You understand the briefings, call upon the competencies of the other members the team (media experts – strategic planner), assist to all the brainstorm sessions, use adequate planning and/or research tools, use all resources necessary to build a recommendation that meets the needs and expectations.
• You help your colleague’s in coordinating the campaigns from A to Z, interfacing between the clients and all other departments.
• You ensure client’s satisfaction and become an expert on all relevant systems and tools, build market knowledge and share this with the team.
• You are responsible of the reporting & administrative tasks of the team.
• You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master Degree programme (HR, Communication, Marketing, Management…) and willing to realize a long-term internship (min. 3 months).
• You are operational in FR/NL/EN.
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• You are digital native and are willing to develop your digital skills.
• You have attention to detail and the ability to work independently and calmly under pressure.
• You are able to juggle multiple priorities and maintain a professional work style.
• Self-starter, you are able to work independently and learn quickly.
• You master MS Office and are digital minded.