Transactional Support Lawyer
For our Banking & Finance team in Brussels we are looking for a Transactional Support Officer.
As a Transactional Support Officer you will assist the team during the lifetime of a deal of transaction.
- Assist the team to assure the smooth running of the international transactions from the first preparations until the filing of the documents.
- Be responsible for the overview on certain documentary tasks for all different ongoing transactions and will make sure certain deadlines are respected
- Draft certificates, basic loan documents and agreements, simple amendments, corporate documents and powers of attorney based on prepared model templates
- Prepare and maintain closing checklists and project files
- Support during signing sessions, including, creation of execution copies, collection of signatures, witnessing and/or notarizing documents, distribution of copies/originals
- Update paper and electronic files for clients
- Maintain the database and CRM
- Oversee paper and electronic storage of files and maintenance of accurate, accessible records
- A Bachelor-degree in law or you are graduating this summer
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch
- Reliable attention to detail
- Strong drafting skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pragmatic, flexible, perseverant and a hands-on mentality;
- Able to perform under stress and set priorities;
- The ability to effectively balance multiple priority projects