Being part of the Big Four, EY – like other corporations – is on the verge of becoming a more innovative and even more entrepreneurial company. This is essential in order to develop new business models, based on technology, and to stay ahead of potential competition and startups.
The Corporate Innovation team advocates to a culture where entrepreneurship is stimulated and is pushing for more bottom-up innovation with a dedicated program.
As a member of the innovation team, you will get the chance to take part in the complete innovation cycle (from idea, to concept, to MVP, to finished product or service). You will work in a startup-like environment, with short communication lines and in a small team.
We are looking for someone who can challenge the technical standards of the team. Constant feedback, discussions on architecture design, content and branding will be highly valued.
Your challenges and responsibilities
• Design mock-ups and prototypes for innovative applications that are in the course of being built to enhance productiveness and effectiveness at work environment;
• Collaborate with developers and other team members for the implementation of design concepts;
• Work closely with our business team members for the design and creation of internal campaigns;
• Design mock-ups during longer innovation projects with clients;
• Able to work in an Agile development environment and to follow the lean startup methodology.
This is you
• Bachelor degree in graphic design or related experience;
• Experienced with responsive UI/UX design principles and best practices;
• Good understanding of all stages of the development of web applications;
• Interested in developing brand marketing material for internal and external communications;
• Creative and artistic mind set;
• Experience with SharePoint technology is valued;
• Having had one first professional experience is a plus;
• Capable of prioritizing multiple projects under tight deadlines;
• Ability to operate autonomously in a startup-like environment;
• Collaborative, solution-driven, team-oriented mindset.
• A challenging and interesting career in a fast-moving, international setting;
• Opportunity for personal and professional development;
• Contract with a competitive remuneration package;
• Freedom and flexibility to execute your role in the way you work best.